spend a lot of time and money figuring out how to plan your perfect wedding on your own.
you could invest in a wedding fairy godmother to lead you through a successful and fun wedding planning process surrounded by a community of support.
We've designed a comprehensive training program to help you through the wedding planning process. Whether you’re in month one or month six of planning your wedding, we deliver a step-by-step guide that details exactly what you need to do in the months leading up to your celebration day.
‣ You want a Planning Partner to support you on this exciting journey with ease and joy!
‣ You want a Support Team to be there to share ideas and issues and encourage you as you plan your LGBTQ+ wedding.
‣ You want a Task Master to guide you through what you have to do each month to get it all done on time!
‣ You want a Destination Specialist who will guide you through the complex process of venue selection, contract negotiation, and guests management.
‣ You want a Master Scheduler to help you create the perfect schedule for your wedding day, so you can provide it to all of your venues and vendors.
‣ You want a Tech Queen who will give you access to templates for timelines, seating charts, budgets, task lists and logistics.
‣ You want a Budget Babe who will review your budget and make sure you are on track with the things that are most important to you.
‣ You want a Vendor Expert who will guide you to find the best vendors and negotiate fair contracts.
‣ You want a virtual Event Designer who will review your style ideas, consult with your florist and help you achieve what you want within budget.
‣ You want a Detail Diva who will provide resources for creating and managing the personal details of your wedding day.
‣ You want your own personal Martha Stewart to guide LGBTQ+ invitation choices and review your designs.
Live monthly coaching sessions with our planning pros including Q&A for anything that is hot and at the moment.
Detailed template of wedding to-do items customized to your wedding date and broken down by month. You really don’t have to do it all at once!
Private member Facebook page dedicated to be a place to ask questions, get and give support and make friends!
Personalized review of your event layout.
Personalized wedding budget specific to your wedding and online access to manage it.
Custom style boards for your wedding day including a personalized one-on-one style review call and a consultation with your florist.
Curated list of vendors specific to your wedding location.
Curated list of event planners to manage your wedding day.